Monday, August 17, 2009
Miso Ramen with Kimchi Dumplings
Staying true to my Korean roots, I decided to make an all time Korean favorite~ RAMEN!! Making Miso Ramen takes a ton of time and effort so I'm going to show you an easier way to get the taste minus the time :) If you aren't as lucky as I am to have a Korean grandmother who makes dumplings from scratch, you can always go and purchase frozen ones at the Asian grocery store.
Here's What You'll Need:
1 Package Shin Ramen (Can be found in Asian store)
2 tablespoons Japanese Miso (also at the Asian store)
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 Green onion, chopped
2 - 3 frozen dumplings
1. Boil the amount of water specified on the ramen package.
2. Add garlic and miso. Stir until miso is dissolved. Add dumplings.
3. Leave dumplings to cook for 5 mins and then add dried ramen noodles with powder packages that are included.
4. Cook until noodles are tender. Add egg.
5. Before serving, top with chopped green onions.